Our service offering supports a wide range of clients
- High net worth individuals
- Pension funds and corporations
- Trusts and charities
We offer a wide selection of accounts, depending on individual requirements. Sanlam Private Wealth assists with the following:
- General investment accounts
- Individual savings accounts (ISAs)
- Self invested personal pensions (SIPPs)
- Small self administered schemes (SSASs)
- Onshore/offshore single premium life assurance bonds
- Onshore/offshore general investment accounts
Why use our advisory services?
- One-to-one personal relationship with a dedicated investment professional
- Delegation of the management of the whole or part of your portfolio
- Active portfolio management to ensure your portfolio is constantly managed over time to meet your investment needs and risk
- For clients who have longer term, strategic aspirations for the management of their wealth and want the stewardship of a professional, whilst having the final say before the execution of any investment or strategy
- To enjoy the security associated with holding assets with a subsidiary of the Sanlam Group, a leading South African financial services business
What are the different services?
What is advisory trading?
- Clients receive a one-to-one relationship with a dedicated investment professional
- For clients who want freedom over the composition of their portfolio and wish to actively trade in the market with the guidance of a professional
- The client ultimately retains control over the portfolio
- It is aimed at clients who are experienced investors and who have market knowledge
What is advisory managed?
- For clients who have a longer term approach to the market but wish to have an input into creating their portfolio
- We manage the portfolio to enable the client to have piece of mind over their investments
- Actively managed portfolio keeping clients’ investment needs in line with market and risk profile
- Portfolio is based on in-house asset allocation with external research included
What is execution only?
- A service provided by stockbrokers who buy and sell shares according to client instructions, without offering any advice or management
- Clients gain access to over 25,000 tradable instruments in local and overseas markets, including more illiquid stocks that may not be tradable online
- Access to online valuations
- Designated point of contact